Sunday 5 February 2012

Hits Speciallita Mari Moon - Cool

Evening Everyone

Well it's all snowy here in London, and I had the wellies on in full force today. I just hope it doesn't freeze and I have to drive on a ice rink tomorrow. So the next Hits Mari Moon I have for you is Cool, which aptly fits in with today's weather.













This is 2 coats of Cool, a gold/green/teal/blue duochrome, with green being the prominent colour. The application brush once again was pretty naff. This had a different texture to Unconventional, Cool has a more metallic/chrome like finish. Looks quite brushstroke-y here, although I really liked it on. The brush strokes didn't bother me in the slightest. 

What do you think? Which do you prefer, Unconventional or Cool?

Tee Dee xx

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this in my latest LLarowe order, but haven't used it yet. Looking forward to it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a serious 'wow' shade IMO, I love this kind of greeny-blue. Why can't all duochromes be this gorgeous?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing! I love the color shift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...