Sunday 26 February 2012

New Boots 17 Spring Shade - Glisten

Evening Peoples

Hope you've had a wonderful weekend. Spring is in the air and the weather is warming up. Pastel shades are out and about. Boots have released 4 new shades to their 17 collection which I picked up this week. Today I have for you one of the four - Glisten.

Natural Sunlight 





Shade




This is 3 coats of Glisten. Loved this one on. Out of the four, I thought I wouldn't like this shade as it looked quite pinky but it surprised me. Glisten is a peachy/picky golden pearlescent shimmer. Formula was workable, and it built up nicely. Glisten is a shade which I think would work all the way through to the Summer. Glisten will definitely be adorning my nails for the next couple of months. 

Price £2.99 although Boots are running a 3 for 2 offer at the moment. More swatches to follow of the rest of the Spring shades.

Tee Dee xx



7 comments:

  1. Oh that's actually really pretty, I like it more on your nails than in the bottle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one. I don't normally see many 17 shades that I like, but this is one I may pick up. I'll look out for your swatches of the other shades first though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty!! Looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is quite lovely!! :D It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this colour, will definitely be keeping an eye out for it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pretty pretty! Love 17 nail varnishes <3
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...