Wednesday 1 February 2012

SpaRitual - Running With Wolves

Evening All

Hope your all wrapped up warm, it's seriously chilly here in London, and if your in warmer climates, you lucky thing you :-) Today I have SpaRitual's - Running with Wolves. I fell in love with this polish after seeing it on a few blogs. I picked it up last year at Olympia Beauty.


Flash





Natural Light




This is 2 coats of Running with Wolves. The formula was slightly on the thin side and dried quickly, however use a base coat as this polish shows up ridges. You can see why I fell in love with this polish. Its like molten copper. I particularly like the name Running with Wolves as it reminds me of a character in one of my favourite Robin Hobb novels, Nighteyes the wolf.

Anyone tried this collection? Any Robin Hobb fans out there?

Tee Dee xx

10 comments:

  1. Ooooh so gorgeous!!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! It has a glow to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an amazing shade, I can see so much depth in it, esp. in the natural light pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty color! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, that is stunning! I love that. I wish we had Spa Rituals in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour, really different.

    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone! @ elanor, I live in the UK, It is available here although they are a little on the expensive side.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually this is the ONLY SpaRitual polish I own, and I haven't even tried it yet! After seeing your great pictures, you can be sure I'll try it soon. However, I'm not changing polish much at the moment as I have a seriously split nail held together with glue which I don't want to disturb until the split is out past the VNL... Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Andy ouch, that does sound painful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...