Saturday 6 August 2011

July's Haul and Magazine Freebies

Hi folks

Today I have for you my July haul. I tried to be really good last month and minimise my spending on beauty products. I actually done better than I thought. Some of my haul I have swatched already such as Gosh Rebell Yell and Misa Heaven's Glow, but a few of these polishes will be coming up.





Just to also let those who haven't seen the latest magazine rack, Marie Claire UK is giving away one free Ciate Limited Edition Paint Pot in 2 different shades in this months issue.





Elle Magazine is also giving away one free Marvala nail polish with their September issue. Available in 3 shades.



Heres my copy :-) Swatch of Wait Until Dark to follow next week.






That's all peeps

Tee Dee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...