Friday 5 August 2011

NOTD - Gosh Rebel Yell

Hello Everyone

Here today I have Gosh - Rebel Yell, a polish from their Limited Edition Collection. Rebel Yell is a inky blackened teal creme. Full opacity in 2 coats.



Colour is nice although the teal tone doesn't translate well once painted on the nail. The formula was also cack. I had a nightmare applying it, bubbles, uneven coats and application brush wasn't the best. I have plenty of Gosh polishes which apply like a dream, what happened to this one? This was just a bit too thick. I might give it another go and try with thinner coats. I didn't use a basecoat, Nubar Diamont topcoat I used, but only to even it out a bit. Nars also have a brick red polish named Rebel Yell which came out in Autumn 2008. No idea what the name signifies really although Wiki says its a American Civil War battle cry. Billy Idol also has a song named Rebel Yell.  








I picked this up at Superdrugs for £4.99 along with another Gosh polish (can't remember the name). Swatch of that to follow soon. I love how some polish names have a little (albeit random) story behind them.


Take Care

Tee Dee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...