Wednesday 10 August 2011

Kleancolor - Chunky Holo Purple

Hello All

Today I have for you one of the Kleancolor polishes I recently purchased Chunky Holo Purple. I started first with a base of Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - Blue My Mind. For those interested in this polish I have some pics with applied on it's own but be warned my application was a bit sloppy as I was only using it as a base coat. Blue My Mind is a lovely royal blue polish, looks almost purple.


Rimmel - Blue My Mind


I then layered Chunky Holo purple over the top. Chunky Holo Purple contains rainbow coloured or 'Multichrome' coloured glitter in a sheer purple jelly based polish. Really pretty in the bottle and looks even better on the nail.








With Flash





This polish is beautiful. Looks stunning on the nail. 2 coats and you have this wonderful rainbow glitter effect. I can't wait to try the other 3 I purchased! I purchased my polishes from Beauty Joint online for $1.75 each which is around £1.00 a bottle! Super Bargain. I think delivery was around £9 but I bought quite a few polishes :-)

Have a lovely day folks

Tee Dee xx




3 comments:

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...