Tuesday 9 August 2011

Another Vintage - Misa Pepper

Hi Folks

YES I have for you another vintage nail polish (sorry). I'm in love with these old shades. Another purchase from the nail shop. Misa - Pepper is a Khaki/Olive green polish with a golden shimmer (warning very pic heavy).








With Flash





Absolutely a to die for polish. Such an unusual colour as well. I even got a nice compliment from a shop assistant in a local beauty store, This is two coats. Formula was good. I have one more Misa polish left to show you and that's my lot. I haven't got any polishes from their new collection. I really want Toxic Seduction though and Embroidered Emerald (another discounted polish).


Any other Misa colours/shades you would recommend?


Tee Dee xx

2 comments:

  1. /drool - this colour is to die for! looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one I got lucky with - I found it for £1 at a Bank Holiday Market near me! It is a lovely polish. I have picked up quite a few old and interesting polishes at that market - some are great, some just horrible, but at £1 a shot its still a bargain!

    Favourite Misas: Serene Rosewood, Brocaded Burgundy, Embroidered Emerald. I don't have that many Misas, and only about 1/3 (these listed) are special.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...