Wednesday 31 August 2011

Topshop - Adornment

Hi All!

Okay, this is the third consecutive purple polish post and I'm sorry if you don't likey the purples, but I'm quite fond of purple.

Today I have for your the pics I took using Adornment from Topshop, one of the polishes I swatched in last weeks post (here). I started off with a purple polish for a base and decided on Me Me Me - Wild. I then used 2 coats of Topshop's Adornment over the top.






With Flash


Now I know this is hardly Nfu.Oh #51 but Topshop I salute you for trying! Adornment is a lovely polish in its own right. I reckon this would look lovely over pink shades too.

Enjoy folks


Tee Dee xx

4 comments:

  1. My topshop didn't have the set you posted about :( AND I'm going on a stinky no-buy for September :( But carry on with the purples, I'm purple obsessed at the moment, about to start my third purple manicure too :)
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, very nice combination! I like purples, too, so keep 'em coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Helly Oh that's a pain! I had to go to two different stores to get this! And I know how you feel about not buying this month. I'm going to try and do the same. Boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @KarenD Thank you! I won't feel so guilty next time indulging and swatching too many purples :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...