Friday 12 August 2011

Accessorize Nail Polish Rock Star Notorious

Hello Everyone!

Well. It's been a rough old week hasn't it? Well hopefully better times ahead for the UK (fingers crossed). Today I have fo you another Accessorize polish from their Rock Star collection - Notorious. It's a dark grey nail polish with a slight green/purple shimmer duochrome finish. In the bottle it look 'WOW' but doesn't translate so well on the nail. Not a true duochrome but almost! The shimmer only really shows when outside in natural light, then it gives off this greenish glow. It was a hard polish to capture.














First coat was a bit sheer, but a second achieved full opacity. Could of done with a third really. I put it on and thought, huh...where's the shimmer? But out and about in the sunshine the greenish glow came through. Doesn't pick much of the purple up though. Reminds me a bit of Bourjois Black Carbon, but I haven't got that to compare. Loving the name of this one, reminds me of Puff Daddy/P Diddy, whatever he's now called.

My cuticles are still looking HORRENDOUS, I'm currently using OPI Avoplex Oil in the little squeezy tube but it doesn't appear to be making any progress. I'll just have to be persistant and keep up the treatment.

Enjoy and have a lovely weekend!

Tee Dee xx




3 comments:

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...