Monday 1 August 2011

Tag Team Mani - Milani Hi-Res + Color Club Wild At Heart

It's a beautiful day here again in sunny London. You know what that means folks, holo swatches!! I do love holos (who doesn't right). I don't own many of them at all, but I've got a couple of lovelies to show you here. Milani 3D Holographic Polish Hi-Res and Color Club Wild at Heart.

Both purple holos. Hi-Res is a light lilac holo while Wild at Heart is a deeper darker purple, with a more linear effect holo. Both really amazing, both super FAB.






Both applied like a dream and dried super quick. Hi-Res required 2 coats while Wild At Heart was much more saturated and only needed 1.



Twinkle Twinkle







I purchased Wild At Heart from ebay for only a couple of quid, Milani I purchased from Beauty Joint who also stock Kleancolor Nail Polish (Got me self some chunky holos :-) ) and deliver Internationally. 


OH ok just one more beautiful pic!!



Enjoy peeps


Tee Dee xx




2 comments:

  1. Lovely colour. I'm going to check out the website . I would love to try colour club polishes but here they don't sell them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazon UK stocks some colours although not Wild at Heart. I purchased some which popped up at my local TK Max store. Mbeauty Lounge sells internationally too and stock Wild at Heart http://www.mbeautylounge.com/nailpolish/17-color-club :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...