Thursday 4 August 2011

Vintage Heaven- Misa Heaven's Glow

Hi Peoples

Seems I'm stuck in today, the weather is awful and I feel like I'm coming down with a cold (booo). So I can post from the comfort of my pit (bed). Today I have another 'nail shop' purchase. Another vintage Misa - Heaven's Glow. It's a gorgeous light purple polish with gold shimmer, almost duochrome. The pictures of this polish do not do it any justice. Under certain light it turns quite dusky with the mood of the polish completely changing.






With Flash






Formula was ok seeing it was an oldie. Needed 3 coats and it was still a bit sheer, but I forgive Heaven's Glow as it's an amazing color. I'm hopefully popping back to the nail shop this week and I'm hoping to find some more delights to share with you. This only cost me £2 -vintage on a budget - I likey :-)

Enjoy

Tee Dee xx

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Reminds me a bit of an old Sally Hansen I have that's got the same purple/gold combination going--maybe that was a trend at the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. which nail shop did you get this beaut from?

    Loving this on you sweetie!

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. KarenD Thanks! Its a lovely polish. The shimmer in it makes it :-)

    Sarahlouise, AH thanks, I love this polish. Its just some random nail shop in north london that I go to on the high road. They have this glass cabinet which has random old polishes for sale. They won't let anyone look in there though. I would love to dig in there and have a good rummage x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...