Sunday 7 August 2011

Accessorize Nail Polish Rock Star Pin-up

Hi all

It's official. Accessorize nail polishes are fab! Today I have for you one of their bootiful polishes Pin-up. I have quite of a few of their polishes in my collection, my only complaint is that the bottles are small (10ml). Pin-up is a purple/plum based polish containing purple glitter. Very similar to China Glaze - Mummy May I in the bottle (might do a comparison) although I think Mummy May I contains larger glitter particles.









With Flash






Only needed two coats. Formula was lovely, no problems at all. Dries smooth, although I did use a topcoat. Available at selected Superdrug Stores, Accesorize UK and retails for £4.00 each.

Tee Dee xx

4 comments:

  1. omg how do I own zero Accessorize polishes =-/

    I saw http://nail-newbie.blogspot.com/2011/08/notd-accessorize-aztec-orly-space-cadet.html ....yesterday...and started to drool at the brand...but this has just made me 110% positive - that im visiting super drug tomorrow...and im not leaving without...some of this brand in my possession!

    Thanks for sharing this sweetie! lovely pictures as usual =)

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :-) I'm loving this brand. Go treat yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color look great on ur tone!New blog follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...