Sunday 14 August 2011

China Glaze - Life Preserver

Hi Folks!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Here I have for you China Glaze - Life Preserver from the Anchors Away Collection. It's a muted burnt orange. I lusted after this polish as soon as I saw swatches of this collection on the net! It's the only polish from the collection I purchased. I wasn't disappointed when I got it home.









I have a weakness for orange. It reminds me when I was a kid and orange was my favourite colour. My friends favourite colours was blue or pink, but mine was orange. I think it had more to do with the fact I loved orange Smarties.


Have you got any favourites from this collection?

Remember peeps, only Smarties have the answer.

Enjoy

Tee Dee xx

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...