Tuesday 2 August 2011

OPI Electric Eel

Hi all!

Hope your week is going swell. I swear I've just eaten about 2 pounds of cherries to myself. Definitely a recipe for disaster :-S Today I have for you another little treasure from 'the nail shop'. OPI Electric Eel. Lovely colour in the bottle, like a light gooey green with a bronze duochrome effect. Its pretty sheer on its own, so best used for layering. Came out of the OPI Brights Collection 2005.




Electric Eel on its own


Now, although this polish was a beautiful shade of lime gooeyness. It was a pain in the buttocks to apply. Gooey by colour gooey by nature, but I think its age had a lot to do with it. I layered it over Rimmel Black 60 Seconds nail polish, any dark colour would do.




I haven't put most of the pics up, the mani was that disastrous. I'm not the best at painting my nails, and the gone bad formula was too much for my lack of experience.



Please ignore the bad bad bad nail painting. I'll promise I'll practice loads :-)




Not only did I really like the colour of this polish (despite the poo application), the main reason I purchased Electric Eel was because of the name. It reminded me of the Eel Song by The Mighty Boosh. I love this programme. It's full of weird surreal nonsense, totally unique and totally British. It's like marmite you either love it or hate it. I was lucky enough to see Mighty Boosh live at the Brixton Academy London a few years back. Blooming Brilliant! Shame it's no longer running.

P.s Hasn't 7 days flown. My blog is one week old! Yay!! Have a great Tuesday!

Tee Dee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...