Friday 19 August 2011

MUA Nail Polish New Shades

Hi Folks

Well, I think someone heard me moan because the weather has been lovely today here in London (woop woop). Today I have for you two of the new shades from MUA which I picked up this week at Superdrugs. MUA - Shade 22 and Shade 23.

First up is Shade 22 - a deep plum purple creme. Dragged a bit and had a slightly tricky application but 2 coats and you have this beauty.





As you can see from the water droplet on my ring finger it started to rain when I took these and lighting was pretty horrid although the colour is quite accurate. Next up is Shade 23 a dusty sage green polish which was a DREAM to apply. Loved this color! Also 2 coats.





As I said before I really like this budget range and with colours like this being released they are going to be a winner in my books. Keep them coming Superdrug!! Each polish costs £1.00 or 90p if your like me and have a Student NUS extra card you can get 10% off in Superdrug stores. 90p!! Now that can't be bad.

On another note I've joined Twitter but haven't yet worked out how to link to my blog page (so not tech person) so look me up if you fancy it!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!!

Tee Dee xx

5 comments:

  1. The colours look pretty nice. I never tried mua nail polishes because I thought they took ages to dry may give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh gorgeous, I'll have to look out for these! Like the green especially :)
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girlies :-) They had a few more new colours but i'm trying to be good and not buy everything in sight! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like MUA polishes :-) Great to know they have some new colours out, finally!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...