Monday 15 August 2011

NOTD - Stargazer 121

Hello Everyone

Well a short post today but lots of pics. Here I have for you a wonderful polish. Stargazer - 121. For those not familiar with this brand, Stargazer are a UK based company which started off in 1978 on a market stall in London. Stargazer polishes were available in New Look but last time I looked in my local store, the stand had disappeared. I ordered a couple of bottles off this store, which only charged £1.99 for delivery. 121 is a bronze/pink/orange polish with flashes of dusky purple. Really pretty and applies well. This is 2 coats.












I didn't want to take it off. The other shades I ordered are pretty similar, but still nice colours. I'll try and get some more swatches done.

Have you tried this brand? I've seen some mixed reviews on the net.


Tee Dee xx

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, I only have one Stargazer polish and it's a cream colour with a little shimmer and it's a pig to apply, but that's as to be expected for the colour. Apparently their chromes are good for stamping so I'll have to invest in some when I win the lottery...

    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried none of the chromes, I'll have to give them a go. These were really cheap. Only £1.99 I think a polish. Not bad really x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a pretty colour! this looks stunning on you sweetie!

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...