Wednesday 24 August 2011

Topshop Polish Box Set

Hello Everyone!

Today I have for you a Topshop polish box set which my beloved got me a couple of weeks back. I'd been on at him about this set for ages, long enough to bug him so much that he bought it for me! :-) The box set contains 4 polishes, Beyond The Sea, Daredevil, Paint It On and limited polish Adornment.



Paint It On



A yummy raspberry red/pink polish. Only needed 2 coats.

Beyond The Sea



Gorgeous Teal Creme. Needed three coats. Looks slightly more green in the bottle, but when applied looks more blue.

Daredevil




Deliciously dark cherry red glitter polish. Vampy and Glossy. This is 3 coats. Started to rain when I took these (darn you British weather!)

Adornment




A purple sheer based jelly containing flakies! This was my favourite out of the collection! You can see that it's a bit too sheer on it's own. 4 coats and still a visible nail line. I'm going to use this baby for layering.

All of the polishes I liked in this collection. All applied well with Daredevil giving me slight problems, no biggy ones though. Application brush was good on all of these and drying time not too bad. A really good collection Topshop! Available for £15.00 in store and online. Looked online today and it appears they have released some new polishes. Country Bumpkin I want you!


Like any of these colours?


Tee Dee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...